Sunday, January 31, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Hello to all of those wonderful paper crafting addicts out there!! I am headed down to the craft room (I call it my Dungeon) so I can stir up some creativity today. I am making Valentine gifts for my children and also for my 22 third graders :). Today is the perfect day for crafting-we had around 9 inches of snow delivered to our home over the weekend! I truly cannot wait for Spring to come so I can start working on Easter crafts. I hope you are having a warm and relaxing Sunday and also hope that you have an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and begin to create something special. Here is my quote for the day:

"Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow - whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward." -Kurt Vonnegut 1922

Have a blessed day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: