Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Well schools are closed today and I am beginning to think that my summer vacation will not start until July at this rate!  My kids are happy but I am ready for Spring!!!  I am headed down to the dungeon to create something with the Graphically Speaking cartridge.  I'll post and share whatever I come up with!!  Hope everyone is enjoying thier day.  Stay warm-here is my quote for the day:   

"Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything." - George Lois

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wendy, could you please post a step by step tutorial with pictures of one of your next projects so that I can see how you are making the cuts? (if you don't mind?) Thanks! Enjoy reading your blog every day - you are very talented and your quotes help me tackle the day with a smile. :) Have a great day!