Monday, February 15, 2010

Mini Monogram Cartridge "Thanks so much" card

Materials used for this card:
pink, green, and a print cardstock -base card cut to 5 1/2
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge for the scallop and circle
Corrdinating ribbon
Pop Dots
My Pink Stamper stamp set
Mono Adhesive
A small pink brad

This was a card that I made for a friend of mine who sent me flowers for completing my Master's Degree!!  She loves pink and green so I thought I would mix those colors and this is what I ended up with.  I hope you and she will enjoy it!! 

Here is my quote for the day:

"There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then there is isn't." -- Tori Amos

No comments: