Friday, February 12, 2010

Pooh and Friends cartridge/Home Accents cartridge "It's Love Hunny" card

For some reason this card was not easy for me to create.  I kept changing my mind on the color selections but finally ended up with something that I thought was cute enough to give to my "hunny" for Valentine's Day.  I used the Pooh and Friends cartridge for the honey pot and Pooh.  Home Accents cartridge for the scroll, and the words "It's" and "Love".  I used a Fiskers border punch and added ribbon for an accent...oh and let's not forget the stickles for a little "bling"!  I love how the colors came together.  I hope you and both my "hunny" love it!  Have a great day!!!  Here is my quote for today:

"Throwing away ideas too soon is like opening a package of flower seeds and then throwing them away because they're not pretty." — Arthur VanGundy, Ph.D. (Idea Power, 1992) 

3 comments:

Susan L said...

I think it looks great. I am still so anxious about cartridges like this. Maybe I will get brave one day because I love Pooh!

Thanks for sharing....
SueNJ

Wendy said...

I was worried that I wouldn't use this cartridge also but I have two boys who loved Pooh when they were babies so I just had to get it! I also have a girlfriend that loves Eyore and believe it or not I have used this cartridge quite a bit!

cjh said...

What a cute card! And I love the uncommon use of black as a background as well as the cute sentiment.