Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Well I hope everyone has had a chance to enjoy the wonderful weather outside.  I have been working so many hours this week trying to get ready for my LEGO Robotics competition with my students.  I haven't had an opportunity to work with any of the new cartridges I received last week and this week :(.  I have been wanting to go down to the dungeon to clean out my scrapping room and get things organized.  I am looking forward to spring break so I can roll up my own sleeves and create something with the heart LOL! 

Here is my quote for the day: (this is something I share with all of my third graders at school)

"If you tell your brain that you can't do something, then you won't be able to do it-if you tell your brain that you can do something, then you will be able to do it.  There is no "CAN'T" in Pendarvisland"-Wendy Pendarvis  

No comments: