Sunday, March 14, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL


Happy Spring Everyone!!!!  I am so excited to see rain instead of the snow!!!   The birds are singing and the sun is trying its best to peek through the clouds today.  I am headed out to do some serious sale shopping.  I am looking for paper, adhesive, and things in spring colors to get my creativity cranking up again.  Although I truly love Spring-it takes a toll on my health and I have not been able to create as much as I  wanted this past week.  I purchased a few oldie but goodie cartridges last week "Locker Talk" and "Paper Pups".  I am looking forward to creating something with those this week.  I hope everyone is having a great day and remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!




Here is my quote for today:

"Expressing your enthusiasm can add years of creative life to your time on earth." - Marsha Sinetar

No comments: