Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL


Good Morning everyone and Happy Sunday!!!
I am so excited that Spring has finally arrived.  The grass is starting to turn green and my daylillies are starting to sprout!  I am headed out to look for some paper again this weekend.  I am going to start to work on my Easter cards-it is fast approaching.

I just ordered the new Robot cartridge last night and am very excited about it!!!! 

I hope everyone is enjoying thier day and I hope to get back down to the dungeon to start crafting again.  Have a great day!!! Remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart :)

Here is my quote for the day:
“Ineffective people live day after day with unused potential. They experience synergy only in small, peripheral ways in their lives. But creative experiences can be produced regularly, consistently, almost daily in people's lives. It requires enormous personal security and openness and a spirit of adventure.” -Stephen R. Covey


No comments: