Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I had my wonderful girlfriends over last night for our monthly "Crop and Stamp".  We had a great time! (we always do)  My friend Carol just amazes me everytime she creates something.  If you get a chance, check out her blog at:

We are all getting very excited about going to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention at the end of July.  We're saving up our pennies so we can take come classes and SHOP!!!  There is always something that I want!!!!  My dearest friend Wendy (yes her name is Wendy too!) just purchased an Expression and she is having so much fun with it!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life who love to share their creative side with me.  We are all busy with our own lives whether it be working, taking care of family, running the kids to baseball, bowling, play practice, etc., we always stop and take the time to spend with each other once a month.  One thing that I truly love about this hobby is that I am able to spend time with my buddies but also create things for others. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and upcoming week.  Remember to........roll up your sleeves and create something with your heart!   

Here is my quote for the day:

"A friend is like a good bra: hard to find, comfortable, supportive, always lifts you up, makes you look better, never lets you down or leaves you hanging, and is always close to your heart."-Author: Unknown

No comments: