Sunday, May 30, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I wanted to share with you a baby shower gift that I made for a  friend of mine.  It's my version of the Cricut Cake LOL....I found this idea on youtube when searching for baby shower favors and I thought it was the cutest thing ever!  The cake tiers are made with diapers rolled up and then kept together with rubber bands.


I cut out the giraffe tag using the New Arrival cartridge.  He was cut a 5 inches and I used a brown gel pen to create his spots!!  He turned out really cute.  The scallop and circle were cut from the Celebrations cartridge at 3 1/2 inches (scallop) and 3 inches (circle)

  Check out this website if you get a chance for details on how to make a baby shower cake!!

http://megan.cc/

Have a wonderful Sunday and remember to.............roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

My quote for the day:
“An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.” — Edward de Bono





1 comment:

Terri said...

This is ADORABLE!! You are so inventive and clever!