Saturday, June 5, 2010

Locker Talk Cartridge

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!



I made this graduation card for a very wonderful young lady.  She graduated high school with high honors and has an incredible creative talent when it comes to art.  This is my version of mypinkstampers graduation card.

Materials used:

Locker Talk cartridge (the cap was cut at 2 1/2 inches)
DCWV pre-made card with envelope
DCWV silver metallic cardstock
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
self-adhesive congradualations ribbon (found at JoAnn Fabrics)
feathered white string (found at AC Moore)
pop dots
ATG gun
two-way glue
silver star self adhesive sticker
My Pink Stamper stamp set (for the inside of the card I stamped "Celebrate your day"
check out http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ episode #212
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Remember to...roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart.

Here is my quote for the day:

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”- Albert Einstein.

 

No comments: