Sunday, June 13, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday everyone!

Took the kids to the movies and they are now swimming in the pool!  It has been such a wonderful weekend!  This is my last week in school-my fourteen year old will be graduating from the 8th grade on Wednesday.  We are very proud of him!
Last night a few of the gals came over and we had chocolate fondue night while we gossiped and scrapped the night away.  My wonderful friend Carol taught me how to create a 6 by 9 album using ceral boxes.  I totally love this album!!  It is not finished yet but it is in the making.  I will post a picture when it has been completed.
We are counting down the days until we go to the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly, Virginia.  I am looking forward to the vendor shopping!!
I am also looking forward to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention at the end of July in Valley Forge, PA!!  We are taking classes and spending the night at the Radison Hotel!!!  It is going to be a blast.
Well I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  Remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for today:

"There are no rules. Just follow your heart."-Robin Williams



1 comment:

Daniele C. said...

Have fun in PA and at GASC. I am going to GASC this year too, I'm also excited about the shopping.