Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Missing the Craft

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It has been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog these days.  My head has been swirling.....the beginning of a new school year can keep you running!!  I went to JoAnn Fabrics with my best bud Wendy B. and purchased a few things.  I am anxious to go down into the dungeon to start working on fall crafting.  I am very sad that I have lost all of my beach vacation pictures but am trying to stay positive about it.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  Hard to believe summer is fading away ;(
Remember to...roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart.
Quote for the day:
"There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle." -Robery Alden

No comments: