Monday, February 22, 2010

Mini Monogram Cartridge Poll

Ok well here are my own thoughts regarding the Mini Monograms cartridge.  I love it!  I have used this cartridge over and over for various projects -one of them being the Valentine mailboxes that I made for my 22 third graders.  My Pink Stamper http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ had a tutorial on how to make these fabulous mailboxes that you could purchase at Target for $1.00.  I used this cartridge to cut out a scallop that was used as a base and then I cut out a heart using a different cartridge.

One of the main things that I love about this cartridge is that there are 3 different styles of the vowel letters (A's, E's, I's, O's, and U's) that are located in the font set.  You have even more options when you apply the creative features.  I did however find it odd that this cartridge does not have the number 9?

Please leave your comment or review of the Mini Monograms cartridge.  I would love to hear your thoughts!!!!  Have a great day. 

 Here is my quote for today:
  "The imagination is how things get done. You have to cultivate creativity." - Russell Simmons 

1 comment:

teetle81 said...

It's one that I originally really wanted. But I found that if I used the blackout feature on Accent Essentials (which came with my Cricut), I was able to get the main shapes I wanted MM for. I may get it eventually if I find it for really cheap but it's no longer a must have.

~Crystal
sweetteetle.blogspot.com