Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Well as I was sitting in my dungeon, paper crafting away, I thought of a great idea for my blog.  Each week I will post a poll for a Cricut cartridge.  My goal is that we can all benefit from others that have purchased and/or used this cartridge to see if it is of interest to what our needs would be.  I will also post a photo of the cartridge and add my own personal comments and opinion of the cartridge.  Please add your comments!!!  I would love to hear your thoughts!!  Feedback is a wonderful tool for us to use when purchasing products.  I hope everyone is enjoying this sunny Sunday.  Remember to.....roll up your sleeves and create something from the heart!! 
Here is my quote for the day: 
“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” – Linda Naiman

No comments: