Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Songbird cartridge has arrived!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!  Look what just arrived today ;).  I am excited about this new cartridge and the different creative features it has.  This cartridge has a bird, birdhouse, perch, flower, flowertop, and shadow feature with a full alphabet on all images.  It also has some very "springy" phrases (chirp, fly, sing, spring chicken, etc.)  What a way to get started on all of those beautiful, colorful, and fun spring projects.  I can't wait to get started...I will share some projects with you soon!!

  
Here is my quote for today:

What you can do, or dream you can, begin it; boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

2 comments:

cjh said...

I can't wait to see what projects are created with it!

Wendy said...

Thanks Celeste!
I promise to start working on those projects soon!!