Saturday, February 27, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday to you all!
Last night I was able to catch up with some of my wonderful friends and scrapbook-I actually scrapbooked!  I usually fiddle around and never complete anything or I seem to be only working on cards.... but I completed a two-page layout and started another two-page layout that is still in the process of completion.  We all watched My Pink Stamper last night while we scrapped. 
I am so excited for my girlfriend Wendy (yes her name is Wendy too! We went through high school as Wendy 1 and Wendy 2-similar to Thing 1 and Thing 2) she purchased a Cricut Expression from Custom Crops online and got the deal of a century LOL!!!  I am so happy for her and cannot wait for her to get it so we can play!  All of us gals are headed to the Creative Keepsakes convention at the end of July and are very excited about going.  Last year we attended this convention for the day but this year we will be staying overnight-I have been saving my pennies for the trip!  Well I hope you all have had a wonderful week ....and remember to roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:   

"The creative process is not controlled by a switch you can simply turn on or off; it's with you all the time."- Alvin Ailey

No comments: