Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter baskets!!!!



Happy Thursday Everyone!!
Well I finally made it down to the dungeon and was able to create these really cute baskets.  I used the Easter 2010 cartridge for the basket cut at "fit to page" I also used this cartridge for the scallops, grass and the full Easter Bunny.  I used the "Just Because Cards" cartridge for the baby chick and the Doodlecharms cartridge for the bunny face.  I found some flowers that I had purchased from Michaels that color coordinated with the DCWV Citrus paper pack-added a brad in the center, added some Stickles and I was done!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.  The
Spring weather has arrived!!!!  Remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:

"The imagination is how things get done. You have to cultivate creativity."-Russell Simmons

No comments: