Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday cake box!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
I love waking up to sunshine :)  I created this birthday cake box within minutes!  There are such a variety of ways that you can utilize this box, Weddings, Anniversarys, etc.  It was a lot of fun to make and very easy.  If you don't have the Tags, Bags, Boxes and more cartridge I would recommend you grab it quick!  It's about to be discontinued and it is one of the cartridges that I think are widely used.  Here is what I used to complete this project:
  
Birthday cake box: Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge-used for the cake box; Celebrations cartridge-used for the birthday hat (cut at 2 3/4 inches); DCWV The Glitter cardstock stack; DCWV The Sweet Stack; Martha Stewart punch; ribbon, Mono adhesive; and pop-dots are the materials that I used for this version of the cake box.

Have a wonderful day and remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

My quote for the day:

 “True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.” -Albert Einstein

No comments: