Monday, April 5, 2010

Just Because Cards cartridge and the Easter 2010 Cartridge

Happy Monday Everyone!!
Well these are the very last cards that I made for Easter.  I cut both cards at 7 inches from the Just Because Cartridge.  I really am liking this one!  There is so much that you can do with it.  I cut out the flower, egg, and Happy Easter saying from the Easter 2010 cartridge.  Added some Stickles which made it pop!  I hope everyone had a wonderfully blessed holiday with their familes and friends.  Now it is off to making those Mother's Day cards!!!!  Can't wait to start working with that cartridge :).  Have a wonderful day and remember to.....roll up your sleeves and make something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:

  “Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” — Mary Lou Cook

2 comments:

pixiedust61 said...

Wendy, these are really cute. I especially like the flower with the chick. Is the frame from the Just Because Cards as well ?
Carol

Wendy said...

Hi Carol!
Yes!! This cartridge is so cool :) It came with the frame and it offers so many choices...I really like this one LOL