Sunday, April 4, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Easter Everyone!!



I wanted to share some of the Easter celebrations our family does together.....we still color eggs!  The boys had a great time coloring them and today I turned them into deviled eggs LOL!  They were delicious during brunch with the family.  I hope everyone has had the chance to spend time with loved ones and relax.  Our weather here in Maryland was 74 degrees and it was beautiful.  There's nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass and mulch!  Enjoy your week.....it's back to work for me on Tuesday.  I am now looking forward to summer vacation :)  Remember to.....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:

" Ineffective people live day after day with unused potential. They experience synergy only in small, peripheral ways in their lives. But creative experiences can be produced regularly, consistently, almost daily in people's lives. It requires enormous personal security and openness and a spirit of adventure.” -Stephen R. Covey



No comments: