Thursday, April 1, 2010

More from the Easter 2010 cartridge!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Every time I touch this cartridge I find something else to create!!  These were very plain and basic pouches that I whipped up in a jiffy!!  They are a perfect fit for the Reese's eggs or the Snicker eggs!! 


 I wanted to add some ribbon but these are for my boys-and they think that the ribbon and bows are too girlie LOL so I didn't add any.  What I love about this shape is that it cuts out the bunny image.  I taped a small piece of brown cardstock from the inside to add some color.  Hope you like them.....they were quick and easy!!  Have a wonderful day and remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!
Here is my quote for the day:
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” -George Bernard Shaw

4 comments:

pixiedust61 said...

These are so cute. I really love the paper and the brown bunny is just right. Do I get one at this month's scrapbook night? LOL !
Carol

Anonymous said...

Very cute! What size did you cut these? Great idea with the Reese's eggs!

http://scrapaliciousredhead.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Hi Carol!
Yes!! I will have one with ribbon and a bow ready and waiting for you!!! :)

Wendy said...

Hello Heather!
If I can remember correctly I think I cut them out at 3 1/2 inches-When I make my way down to dungeon I will check it! :) Have a great day.