Sunday, April 18, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!

Sorry to post so late but I just got back from a wonderful shopping spree with my good friend Carol.  She invited me to go with her to a store called Queens Ink.  This is a wonderful specialty store located in Savage, Maryland.  If you are a huge fan of Tim Holtz then this is the shop for you! Tim Holtz and a variety of other artist have made several appearances to this shop.  This is truly one you don't want to miss out on.  They carry a variety of stamps, inks, chalks, markers, and other artsey, crafty items.  If you have the time, check out thier web site or make a day trip to visit them.  Here is the link:



I hope everyone has had a wonderful day....remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart.  Here is my quote for the day:

"You cannot find your soul with your mind, you must use your heart. You must know what you are feeling. If you don't know what you are feeling, you will create unconsciously. If you are unconscious of an aspect of yourself; if it operates outside your field of awareness, that aspect has power over you."-Gary Zukav  

1 comment:

kathylee... said...

Hey! I love you blog and all the great projects you have made. Join me on mine.We can share ideas!

kathy

myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com