Thursday, April 22, 2010

Volunteer gifts and cards



HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

Well-I have been a little busy lately with school, my own kids, and trying to keep things in order at home.  I haven't had much time to create in the dungeon over the last week but I managed to sneek down this evening to create some very simple "thank you" gifts for my parent volunteers from school.  Can you believe that I didn't even use the Cricut?.....what a sin! :0  I hope they enjoy their sweet treats.

  Here are the materials I used:
Regular sized Hershey chocolate bars (2 in each bundle)
DCWV pre-made cards with envelopes
solid colored cardstock
Stampin Up 1 3/8' circle punch
Stampin Up scallop punch
pop dots
Ribbon
My Pink Stamper stamp set "Simply Sweet Occasions"
Close to My Heart stamp pads (Smokey Plum, and New England Ivy)
Mono Adhesive
Fiskers krimper tool
craft scissors

Remember to........roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart! 

Here is my quote for today:
"Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun"~George Scialab
  

No comments: