Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL





Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
Last night was our monthly scrappin night!  Everyone brought their favorite batch of cookies...yummmmmmyy!  I managed to get two cards completed but became a little discouraged about completing a birthday card for my nephew.  I purchased the CARS cartridge because my nephew just loves Lighten' McQueen.  I found that this cartridge was a little difficult to use because it has a lot of pieces you need to cut just to create the car.  I will not give up!  I am going to put in a new cutting blade and attempt to make this card again. :)  
 We are all getting very excited about the Creating Keepsakes scrapbooking convention this July.  I registered for eight classes and am hoping for several hours of shopping in the vendor fair.  As a matter of fact, I already have my shopping list completed!  We will be staying at the Radison Hotel where the convention is located.  I am sure we won't be getting any sleep due to the fun and excitment of it all.  So far we are 5 of us attending-this is going to be a wonderful trip. I have the best friends in the entire world who share the love and passion of scrapbooking, stamping, paper crafting, and their own creativity with me.   Well, here are the cards I made last night.  I hope you enjoy them! 




 Have a great day and remember to......roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!! 
Quote for the day:
"With color and imagination, you can create"-W. Pendarvis

No comments: