Sunday, May 2, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Happy Sunday everyone!

I am a little tired today-I guess it was all of that scrapbooking yesterday!  I entered a few of the My Pink Stamper NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) challenges.  Wow was it a lot of fun and also a little difficult to keep up with.  I think "life" got in the way of me completing all of the challenges LOL.  I am headed out to JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels today to see if I can catch any deals on some new stamps and inks.  I am still working on my step-grandaughters princess chipboard album.  This has been a huge undertaking but I think it will be georgous when it is finished.  I hope you all have a chance to enjoy the weather today.  I am going to try to do the same!  Have a wonderful week and remember to..........roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart.
Here is my quote for the day:
“Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” — Jonh Steinbeck

No comments: