Monday, May 3, 2010

I just had to do it!!!!!!!!!

Well here goes..........I just had to do it!  I ordered the ATG 714 gun. LOL....I could never understand the meaning of this thing or why it would be something I needed or something that I could use with my paper crafting BUT after this weekend, I now understand.  I was trying very hard to complete some of the challenges from My Pink Stamper and had the worst time with ALL of the adhesives that I own.  They either jammed, ran out quickly, or just plain did not do the job quite right.  I decided that it was time to try something new so I purchased the ATG gun off of Ebay with three rolls of adhesive.  Hopefully it will arrive this week so I can try it out.  For the past year I have debated whether or not this tool was right for me and I  have decided that it was time to try it out.  As soon as it arrives I will let you know what I think.  Have a wonderful week.....don't forget to work on those Teacher Appreciation gifts and Mother's Day cards!!!!  Remember to....roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

My quote for the day:
“The only truly happy people are children and the creative minority.” -Jean Caldwell



No comments: