Sunday, May 16, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

Good morning everyone!!  Happy Sunday!


Well, last night was fun!  Some friends came over and we had a Mexican Fiesta while we scrapped!  We had frozen margarata's and frozen pina coladas!  Great food and great company!!  I managed to almost finish forty baby shower goodie bags.  Hopefully I can complete those today.  I will share pictures later.......after the shower!
  I am totally in love with my ATG gun!  It glides like butter across the paper :)  This was an expense that paid off!

The countdown to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, PA is approaching quickly.  I am saving up my pennies to hit the vendor booths for some crafty supplies :).  A few of us are attending the Great Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly, VA for one day.  I think that trip will be a lot of fun also.
  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.....I will post some projects this week that I have been working on.  One in particular that I am very excited to share!!!!!  It is my version of the "Cricut Cake" LOL. Have a wonderful week and remember to........roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

My quote for the day:
“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” — Walt Disney


No comments: