Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!
Great American Scrapbook Convention

Wow! I had a wonderful experience yesterday at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly, VA with my great friend Carol! ;)
There were many $1.00 and $3.00 vendors-I was in heaven LOL.  Some of my favorite vendors were Technique Tuesday, Tattered Angels,  Quick Quotes, Boxer Scrapbook, and of course any vendor who carried Tom Holtz products!


These pictures were taken at the Technique Tuesday Booth-they had some really great scrapbooking ideas and samples!

Here is all of the wonderful loot I purchased yesterday!  I can't wait to start using it!

This is a card Carol and I made during a make-n-take!  What a hoot! LOL

  I didn't have the opportunity to get the Cinch binding tool but not to worry-I will get my hands on it very soon!  I am also interested in getting the I-Rock tool.  This is a very inexpensive tool to adhere your "bling" to any project. My friend Carol and I loved the fact that this tool is cordless and only takes batteries.  There were so many other things that I wanted to purchase!  We had a really good time shopping and I can't wait to go again next year.  Well it's off to creating some projects with some of the new products I purchased yesterday.  Have a wonderful summer Sunday!

Remember to...roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:
"Let's make some magic!" - Genie in Aladdin

No comments: