Sunday, July 18, 2010

SUNDAY'S SPILL

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!


I thought I would share an old photo of my grandfather.  He is the one sitting in the chair.  This photo was taken in the early 1900's.  He worked in Washington, DC for the DC Transit company as an accountant.  I am in the process of restoring all of the old photos that my Mom gave me.  My hope is to complete a Heritage album of all the photos.  It is a long process but it will pay off in the end.

I AM GETTING SO EXCITED ABOUT THE CREATING KEEPSAKES CONVENTION IN VALLEY FORGE, PA!!!!  The gang is coming over this Saturday evening to go over the final details and plans.  We are all taking classes and will be shopping the incredible vendor fair.  I will post pics of the event!! 

Remember to........roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!

Here is my quote for the day:

"We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies." ~Shirley Abbott

No comments: