Friday, July 23, 2010

THE CREATING KEEPSAKES CONVENTION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!

Valley Forge here we come!!  Can you tell I am excited?  The gang will be pulling out of Southern Maryland early Friday morning and we will be heading to PA for the Creating Keepsakes Convention!  I have registered for eight classes I will be taking between Friday and Saturday and I cannot tell you just how thrilled I am to go!!  I love browsing and buying throughout the vendor fair!!!  I don't think I will be able to sleep at all this week LOL.  We will be staying at the Radison and cropping till the sun comes up.  I will take some pics and post them after the trip.  For now, it is off to the dungeon to start packing my bag for all of those wonderful classes!!  Remember to...roll up your sleeves and create something with the heart!  My quote for the day:"Don't ask what the world needs.
Rather ask - what makes you come alive?
Then go and do it!
Because what the world needs is people
who have come alive"
- Howard Thurman

 




















No comments: